Terms & conditions
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Gloss Fuel Limited (“Gloss Fuel”). Queries can be directed to the company.
2. The Prize Draw is open to anyone resident in the United Kingdom (mainland ONLY) aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the form below between 12pm Tuesday 13th February 2024 and 5pm Friday 15th March 2024.
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must be happy for the Gloss Fuel to contact you via email and/or telephone, if you are the winner. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries by one person on behalf of another will not be accepted into the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will open at 12pm Tuesday 13th February 2024 and will close at 5pm Friday 15th March 2024. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. Gloss Fuel accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. One winners will be chosen from a random computer-generated draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or before Friday 15th March 2024.
9. The prizes are as follows: One pair of VIP Spectator Tickets: Saturday 23rd March 2024, Legend Fires North West Stages Rally, 9am-6pm, held in the Garstang area, Lancashire.
10. Gloss Fuel accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes (including, without limitation, travel to and from the event and any associated accommodation).
11. The winners will be notified by email or telephone call on or before Saturday 16th March 2024. If a winner does not respond to Gloss Fuel within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Gloss Fuel shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Gloss Fuel shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Gloss Fuel retains the right to substitute, at its discretion, each prize with another similar prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your name, telephone number and email address in order to process your entry into the Prize Draw and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 11 above. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and social media handle in any media.
15. Gloss Fuel accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Gloss Fuel further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person from participating in the activity to which reference is made at paragraph 4 above. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Gloss Fuel for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Gloss Fuel reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Gloss Fuel in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Gloss Fuel shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, government restriction, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.